We had our final Embassy interview and approval for Addison’s visa this morning and they ok’d my request to pick up her visa earlier in the day tomorrow so we will be checking out of this hotel around noon and heading to get her visa and going straight to the airport. Barring any significant delays at the Embassy or the airport, we should have no problem catching our 5:30 flight out of Ha Noi.
Our tickets are changed over….sort of. There seems to be a (major) problem with a lack of flight from LAX to Detroit. Not Good. So I have no clue when we will get home or how long (days) we will have to camp out at LAX until we can get into Detroit. Hopefully we will hear from our travel agent soon but it is rough with the time different – he is sound asleep in the US. Still, we are screwed without this final leg of our trip so we really need to get that confirmation asap.
Off to go pack. Not sure if/when I’ll be able to update again but I will try to pop on long enough to confirm whether we have found a flight from LAX home or not, before we leave tomorrow. Just about 48 more hours and Addison will be an American citizen and we can start our life together. Yay!